- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
January 2021 Newsletter
COLOR TRENDS FOR 2021 After a tough 2020, many are looking forward to 2021. We still don't know what type of year 2021 will be, but based on the color trends, we know what people are hoping for […]
December 2020 Newsletter
'TIS THE SEASON FOR HOLIDAY FUN! The festive season is upon us once again. Even though this year has been far from normal, we are still able to enjoy a few things from the previous holidays. […]
Our Most Recent Projects
A Modern Take on an Older Kitchen in Villanova, PA
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and after these Villanova homeowners had Rob Gervasi and Son Construction give new life to their older kitchen with a modernized, open floor plan, we colored the […]See This Project