10 Interior Paint Colors That Will Be Trending in 2019
When talking about neutral colors, most people tend to think of gray, beige and brown. Yet the two largest neutrals are in nature: green and blue! The vegetation, the sky, the oceans... But of course!
But what is a neutral?
By definition, a neutral is a color that can easily highlight other colors that accompany it, without stealing the spotlight.
Here are 5 "new neutrals" that will be particularly trendy interior paint colors in 2019.
- French Vanilla is a cream with a touch of yellow. This subtle presence of yellow has the power to illuminate a room by adding a sense of sun.
- Hazelnut is the perfect neutral for a room where vegetation reigns. In short, it is a beautiful shade to relax!
- Ballerina – Interior designers and millennials are crazy about pink now! The rose color exerts incredible power of relaxation over our subconscious.
- Aqua Mint can also help people to relax. It is not a coincidence that it is complementary color (opposite) to red!
- Do you have trouble believing that a dark blue like Monaco can be a neutral? Think about denim and how a pair of jeans can match almost anything!
January 2021 Newsletter
COLOR TRENDS FOR 2021 After a tough 2020, many are looking forward to 2021. We still don't know what type of year 2021 will be, but based on the color trends, we know what people are hoping for […]
December 2020 Newsletter
'TIS THE SEASON FOR HOLIDAY FUN! The festive season is upon us once again. Even though this year has been far from normal, we are still able to enjoy a few things from the previous holidays. […]
Our Most Recent Projects
A Modern Take on an Older Kitchen in Villanova, PA
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and after these Villanova homeowners had Rob Gervasi and Son Construction give new life to their older kitchen with a modernized, open floor plan, we colored the […]See This Project