Main Line Exterior Painting
The exterior of your home or business is your first chance at presenting guests or customers with a positive impression. So it’s important that the exterior of your home is maintained properly – from professionally painted exterior walls to wooden exterior trim. When you hire our Main Line exterior painting contractors to manage your project, you can rest assured that Mike Jasinski Painting guarantees a quality, professional end result with every exterior commercial and house painting project.
Well maintained exteriors should be important to any home or business – whether you’re planning to sell your Main Line area home or simply want to keep your home safe from the deterioration of weathering. Depending on the paint, the surfaces and other conditions of the exterior or deck, different approaches may be needed. Just like a home needs to be built on a solid foundation, a quality exterior paint job starts with thorough prep work, something our Main Line exterior painting contractors excel at.
All surrounding plants and shrubbery will be covered with clean drop cloths. All surfaces will be properly prepared before painting. This may include power washing, scraping, machine sanding, caulking, or a light hand sanding depending on the job. Preparation work is probably the most important aspect of any paint job, so rest assured it will be thoroughly addressed.
To ensure an exterior finish that will hold up to the test of time, we will use the right kinds of primers, exterior paints, stains, and sealants to fit your specific situation. Using the right product for each substrate is one of the keys to longevity.
Cleaning and Restoration
After all the exterior painting work is complete by our house painters, we will be sure to leave your outdoor area as neat and clean as it was before we got there.
Consider exterior wall or deck maintenance by Mike Jasinski Painting if you are:
- Planning an outdoor celebration and would like to spruce up the walls or deck;
- Interested in having your home or business to stand out from the rest in the area;
- Noticing mold and mildew, rotting wood, and cracking caulk;
- Getting ready to sell a property;
- Buying a new home;
- Looking to freshen up the door and shutters.
Services Our Main Line Exterior Painting Contractors Offer
- Exterior Painting
- House Painting
- Commercial Painting
- Deck Staining
- Power Washing
- Main Line Exterior Painting
- Main Line Painter
- Fence Painting
- Exterior Paint
- Deck Painting
- Painting Services
We Provide Exterior Painting in the Following Towns in PA
Main Line, PA | Bryn Mawr, PA | Wayne, PA | Radnor, PA | Villanova, PA | Gladwyne, PA | Merion, PA | Haverford, PA | Devon, PA | Berwyn, PA | View More Service Areas
View Completed Project Photos of Exterior Painting in the Main Line Area
Recent Articles about Exterior Painting
- MAIN LINE EXTERIOR PAINTING FOR HOME ENHANCEMENT - There are a number of ways to improve one’s home, including decorating with art, rearranging furniture and changing the curtains, but one of the most striking modifications that can be done to a house is to alter its paint color. Aside from painting the interior walls, Main Line exterior painting is another way to freshen…
- MAIN LINE POWER WASHING – HARNESSING THE POWER OF WATER PRESSURE AND CHEMICALS TO CLEAN UP - Cleaning is never a simple task. It is a daunting and tedious chore that involves a lot of cleansers, brushes and disinfectants. It entails hard work, dedication, endurance and patience. It is not something that a lot of people look forward to. In fact, most people try to avoid doing it as much as they…